Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Way's Always A Good Time

Today was the Variety Show at my school and what a fun time we all had.   If you don't believe me, take a look at the video of the "teacher dance".    Filmed by one of my students, on my iPhone, it shows what a good time we have at my school.    How great it is to be able to ask a student to use your phone to record the dance, and not need to do anything but hand him your cellphone.  And this is a 3rd grader.  I love the way he even videotapes a bit of the audience!



 A special "shout out" to the teacher who choreographed the dance (and led us through it) and the two "stars" of the show who lip synced and caused the crowd to go crazy.  As I said in a previous post -- We Rock!    Or at the very least, we know how to have a good time!



4 comments:

  1. It says the video is private and won't let me see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try again... I just changed it to public

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is not my favorite thing to participate in the Variety Show, but as usual the kids' enthusiasm makes it fun and worth the embarrassment. Thanks for having a student video the silliness...everyone did a great job...even with the shotty choreography! :)
    KM

    ReplyDelete