Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Watch Your Back

The first week of school, I always ask my students to write me a letter.  They can write about anything they want.  I keep their letters and the last week of each school year, I ask them to write me another letter.  It's amazing how much their writing changes in a year and I love reading their letters.  

Here are two of my favorites from this year: 


Perfect!  A promised gift and a hand drawn heart  

Not sure why I only have one leg and no hair.  At least I'm smiling!  The
circles on the left are my students.  The doors in the background are labeled:
Kitchen, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2.  
Because ask a kid - teachers only exist at school, so we must
sleep there too.

I'm definitely looking forward to our cruise together......


I'm thinking with just six days into this school year, I'm going to have a blast.  I'm already the "best, best, best, BEST teacher ever".  That normally takes at least a few months to accomplish!  :)  


My husband better watch his back!


1 comment: