Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Help Wanted

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to write a blog?  Have you ever read my posts and thought, "Gee, that was good, but I could have done better?"  

Well, here's your chance.  I'm looking for guest bloggers for the month of May.  The topic just needs to be related to positivity, classroom anecdotes, and keeping a good attitude.  I'm open to any fun posts about school, teaching, or trying to stay positive.

I'd love to have someone in the educational field from another country guest blog -- let's hear about life as a teacher somewhere out in the world!  If I can do it, so can you! You can leave your email in the comments section or email me at: dmarsh4715@aol.com.

As always, thanks for reading.   Check back soon for some exciting guest blogs!










No comments:

Post a Comment